I got this from Angie last week, but I’m just now getting to it. Why? Because I lost internet in the middle of the week. This is why I can’t have nice things…like money. Anyways, I was nominated for the Sunshine Award. What is the Sunshine Award?
The whole idea of the sunshine award is that you nominate 11 bloggers who put a little sunshine in your day, who are positive, creative and inspiring.
Unfortunately, while I do know 11 bloggers, all of them have been tagged at some point by someone else. This might be a sign to expand my reader list a smidge. However, I’ll do it anyways.
- You have to post a picture of the Sunshine award in the blog post.
- Post 11 random facts about yourself.
- Answer the 11 questions from the blogger who nominated you.
- Nominate 11 wonderful bloggers.
- Write 11 questions for them to answer.
- Also let the bloggers you nominated know you have nominated them.
11 Facts about Nat
- I still sleep with a nightlight and a teddy bear.
- I am self-taught in web design.
- I am possibly the world’s biggest klutz. I can slip on unobstructed carpet. I have reinjured my left ankle twice this year because of that
- I love redheads.
- I swear. A lot. I try to censor myself, but I’m a gamer and sometimes gamers rage. That’s my excuse.
- I have never considered myself 100% heterosexual.
- I am half Jamaican. Despite popular belief about Jamaicans smoking marijuana, I have had no interest in trying it. And even if I did, I found out the hard way that I was allergic to just the fumes of it.
- Speaking of allergies, I’m also allergic to long-haired cats, latex, nature1, and many fruits. The fruit allergies only went away when pregnant.
- I’m a Pepsi girl, but I’ll take anything that’s carbonated. Except seltzer water, because you can’t add anything to make it taste better. That shit’s nasty as hell.
- I lived in NYC for 25 years of my life, then moved to the metro LA area for 2 years. Naturally finding the countryside of Michigan interesting looking is gonna happen after being a city girl all my life.
- I’m weird. But ya know what? It’s not called weird; it’s called “a different kind of normal”.
I was asked…
- How long have you been blogging?
I started blogging full time when I was 18. Yes, I was a late bloomer.
- If you weren’t blogging you would be _________
In a loony bin somewhere. I’d more than likely still be single, living with my parents, and just bored. Blogging is indirectly/directly responsible to the relationships I have with others. Blogging actually introduced me into the MMO world, which was indirectly responsible for meeting my fiance.
- What is your favorite animal and why?
I don’t have just ONE favorite animal. My favorite land animal: cats. My favorite aquatic animal: dolphins. My favorite flying animal (if you can even call it that): butterflies. Why? I dunno.
- What do you love most about the internet?
It opens you up to many opportunities to meet people. Back in the day, they had penpals, but the net made it so much easier (and costs absolutely nothing) to meet those outside your little comfort zone. Do I think all people are honest? Hell nah, but those who are do exist.
- If you could be anything you wanted to be, what would you choose?
I’d be famous doing something that makes me stinking rich.
- How old were you when you got your first computer?
I was 15. It was delivered to my house September 10th, 2001. It was a Compaq with Windows ME. Fuck Windows ME.
- What is your favorite color?
Purple, of course.
- What is your second favorite hobby outside of blogging?
Gaming. I’ve even flirted with the idea of having a gaming blog. It’ll happen eventually.
- If the zombie apocalypse hit, how long do you think you’d survive?
Not very long. Ever seen horror movies? The black woman dies first.
- Where do you live (country or state)?
Currently, I’m in Michigan.
- Where is one place you want to visit before you die?
Japan, definitely. Ronnie has the same want, so as long as we’re together, it’ll happen.
11 Nomin-wait a minute!
Like I said, I know 11 bloggers. But all of em have been tagged at one point by someone else. So I’m gonna leave it open-ended for those bloggers who want to do it and wasn’t nominated. And if you haven’t been on this site before this post, and you have a blog, I will more than likely visit you. 😀
My 11 questions
- How old are you?
- Describe your earliest memory of blogging.
- If money wasn’t an issue, where would you like to live?
- What is your favorite food?
- Did you like school growing up? Why or why not? If you are in school now, do you like it?
- Describe your ideal job.
- What are some topics you are so passionate about that if someone opposes you, you’d probably rage at em?
- Are you planning to do NaNoWriMo this year? If so, you should add me.
- What foods do you absolutely hate? (Sorry about two food questions, I’m kinda hungry while typing this!)
- How do you unwind after a long day?
- What is your best feature?
- Not being outside in general, but pollen ↩